Elevated Veggie Burgers

Vegan - Gluten Free - Soy Free - Nut Free - Yeast Free - Potato Free

 

Veggie burgers built for the people. These burgers contain none of the major allergens so that they can be enjoyed by all. A hearty base of local root vegetables, rolled oats, and kasha ensure that each burger is loaded with nutrition.  Sunflower and pumpkin seeds, and oat bran add satisfying crunchy texture. Each flavor takes on the theme of color, resulting in uniquely delicious burgers.Rounding out these masterful creations are tasteful spice blends from your friends at Mindful Kitchens.


Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 2.7 oz (76g), Servings: 3, Amount Per Serving: Calories 80 Fat Cal. 10, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 240mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 16g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (70% DV), Vitamin C (20% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 2.7 oz (76g), Servings: 3, Amount Per Serving: Calories 80 Fat Cal. 10, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 240mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 16g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (70% DV), Vitamin C (20% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

 

The Classic

PURPLE

Beets - Purple Sweet Potato - Red Kale

 

 

 

 

Nutrition Facts : Serv. Size: 2.7 oz (76g), Servings: 3, Amount Per Serving: Calories 70 Fat Cal. 15, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 200mg (8% DV), Total Carb. 13g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (60% DV), Vitamin C (20% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Nutrition Facts : Serv. Size: 2.7 oz (76g), Servings: 3, Amount Per Serving: Calories 70 Fat Cal. 15, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 200mg (8% DV), Total Carb. 13g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (60% DV), Vitamin C (20% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

 

Fall Seasonal

ORANGE

Kabocha Squash - Bosc Pear - Cauliflower

 

 

Each package is 8 oz.